Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
When you place your order, you will see an estimated delivery timescale, which is based on your delivery postcode.
Please note all timescales state the number of working days our carriers estimate it will take to deliver your order. Working days are classed as Monday to Friday. Our carriers do not make weekend deliveries. Bank Holidays and Holiday periods (e.g. Christmas) are also not classed as working days.
Orders received before 12 AM Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day. Orders received after 12 AM will be dispatched the next working day.
So, for example, if you place your order at 10.30 AM on Thursday 1st of June and we state it will be delivered Next Working Day, you should receive it on Friday 2nd of June. However, if you place your order at 13.30 AM on Thursday 1st of June and we state it will be delivered Next Working Day, you should receive it on Monday 5th of June.
Please note we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for late deliveries.
All deliveries will normally be made between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm. If no one is in to sign for the delivery, it will be returned to ourselves and it will be your responsibility to contact us to re-arrange delivery. Any re-delivery charges will be your responsibility and must be paid before goods are resent.
However, if you are not going to be in we can ask our carrier to leave your goods in a safe place of your choosing, ON CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE GOODS ONCE LEFT BY THE CARRIER. If you wish to proceed on this basis we require your written instructions when you place your order.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Construction Products Online. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Construction Products Online.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
19. Where you select a "Next Day Delivery" or "1-2 Working Day" option, orders placed on Friday afternoon, Saturdays or Sundays will not be dispatched upon return to work on the following Monday and will be received until Tuesday at the earliest.
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
21. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
22. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time-critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
23. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
24. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on-demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
27. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
28. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
COMPETITIONS & GIVEAWAYS
29. The promoter is Construction Products Online.
30. Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of CP Online and their close relatives, or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
31. Competitions are always free and do not cost the entrant to submit.
32. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
33. Route of entry to all competitions and details of how to enter are given at the point of advertisement, thus being available on CP Online website, Email Campaign or Google Ads.
34. Unless otherwise permitted pursuant to the applicable Specific Terms, no person may enter any Competition more than once and persons may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company. If we suspect that an individual has set up a fake email address and/or social media page to circumvent this rule, we reserve the right to disqualify all entries that we reasonably believe were generated by that individual.
35. Closing date for entry will be clearly stated and no responsibility can be accepted for entries received late or not received for whatever reason.
36. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected to a single competition.
37. Prizes are as stated and strictly non-transferable. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
38. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
39. Details of judgment will be stated on the advertised competition, and may even be chosen at random unless otherwise stated.
40. The winner will be notified by telephone or email within 28 days of the closing date.
41. Digital prizes will be sent to the winner’s email address within 28 days of the closing date.
42. All entrants agree to the use of their submission in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or other entrants will be used solely in accordance with UK data protection and GDPR regulations. We do not disclose entrant details to third party sources without prior consent.
43. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competitions will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
44. The promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify the competition terms and conditions, and such change will be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
45. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel a competition in its entirety should circumstances arise outside of its control.